It is all about cultivating a relationship with the customer! Customer is the entity which defines the success of a company, how formidable is the company will be in terms of market value, and how sustainable its growth will be in near future. Hence, the bond between a client and a company is what pretty much define the very existence of an organization. But unlike most of the relationships which demands two or more entities investing themselves for nurturing it, a customer-company relations is an unrequited tale where customers pretty much knows everything about a company (thanks to deluge of information in public domain!) but a company has to go an extra mile to know more about customers.
To even-out this association, customer service platform acts as a potent tool to reach out to the customers and help a company get to know them beyond a “faceless-person-who-gives-few-clicks for the success” because it is a well-nurtured connection that matters for an organization in long term.
So let us take a look at 8 Key Benefits of Using Customer Service Platform and why you can’t risk ignoring it anymore –
- Forging a lifelong bond-With more information about consumers at your disposal, you can chart out a customized experience for them. With more than 75% of the consumers likely to return to a venture where they feel valued, providing your customers with one-of-a-kind experience based on their behavior will earn you a loyal patron.
- Better sales-With better insight into how your consumer tip-toes around the mammoth consumer market, a company can make sure to pitch the right product at the right time by studying the clients’ needs and wants shooting the sales figures beyond expectations.
- Greater efficiency- With a streamlined Customer Service Platform in place, a company can focus its resources in better way and utilize it to the T for redressing clients’ grievance or solving their queries or both. This means rise in efficacy right from the point of consumer approaching the company to after sale services.
- Increased team synergy- By pooling in resources from various divisions, and enabling practically everyone to pitch in for solutions, an organization ensures better team work and efficient resource sharing ultimately resulting in valued results.
- Cost cutting- Long gone are the days of manual time-sheets and query sheet maintenance being passed on from one person to another whiling away precious time. With Customer care solutions in place, a company can use machine learning to understand consumers’ behavior and find quick and “satiating-the-expectations” answers in a resourceful manner thus saving on cost.
- Lesser attrition rate- With a sense of getting a whole organization working to find an appropriate solution to their problems, a consumer is more likely to stick with someone dedicated to him/her rather than bouncing off to a new venture for services.
- Serving with a smile- Less of laborious ways and more of a smart work also prove to be a motivating factor for the staff to deliver solutions with a wide-smile and experience higher job satisfaction compared to a non customer service platform setup. Happy staff means happy client!
- Feedback loop- Customer service platform is all about maximizing the use of technology to reach out to consumers. But this process doesn’t end with the sale; it is a never-ending process with a constant feedback from the client as well as from the staff for self-correction and fixing the failing areas of consumer services.