Have a question about privacy, compliance, IP, or our policies? You landed at the right page
Terms of Service
THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT (hereinafter “YOU” or “YOUR”) AND Wowdesk (hereinafter “Wowdesk”) GOVERNING YOUR USE OF NABD ONLINE SOFTWARE (hereinafter “Service(s)”).
Wowdesk provides wowdesk.com and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Wowdesk reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: //www.wowdesk.com/term-of-service/. Violation of any part of the Terms of Service (TOS) will result in termination of YOUR account.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service. You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the General Terms, do not use any of our Services.
- During the Subscription Term and subject to compliance by You with these Terms, You have the limited right to access and use the Service consistent with the Service Plan(s) that You subscribe to for Your internal business purposes.
- You are responsible for obtaining the network connections(including high speed internet access) that connect Your network to the Service
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks or use the Service in any unlawful manner
- Wowdesk reserves the right to temporarily suspend Your access to and use of the Service during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance to the Service which will be within commercial reasonable measures and during any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Wowdesk control and if We detect any Malicious activities connected to Your Account or use of the Service by You.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. Wowdesk will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Wowdesk may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others to your account). Wowdesk may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process. Wowdesk may use at its is sole discretion You, your logo, and Your legal name as a customer reference on its website and its marketing materials and colletarals.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSSubject only to limited rights to access and use the Service as expressly stated herein, all rights, and all Software and other components of or used to provide the Service, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, will remain with and belong exclusively to Wowdesk.
Payment and Access
We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account plan. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
Should you upgrade or downgrade your account plan, your ACCOUNT will be charged at your new billing rate immediately. Your ACCOUNT will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.